Mountain Bike Camps & Clinics
Want to improve your mountain biking skills, meet cool people and learn new trails? Join us for our Mountain Bike Camps & Clinics!
2023 Camp Sign Ups are LIVE!
- Meet other riders
- Learn local trails
- Have fun
- Learn proper riding technique and etiquette
- bike/body separation
- technical descending
- right of way
- and more!
- Summer Camps
- One week day camps meeting at trail heads around the East Bay
- Separate camps for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Kids age ten and up
- Early Bird Pricing through March 1: $600/week, $125 per day
- Price goes up to $675 on March 1
- If you'd like to sign up for individual days vs. the whole week, please give us a call
- Three hour mountain bike clinics including a mix of coaching and trail riding.
- Offered in the Spring and Fall on Saturday mornings twice per month
- $125 per session
- Ages ten and up
- 5-1 rider to instructor ratio
- Experienced and CPR certified instructors
Our trail locations provide plenty of progression, challenge, fun and excitement.
- Joaquin Miller Park - flow and technical trails, pump track
- Lime Ridge - flow and technical trails, features, dirt jumps
- Pleasanton Dirt Jumps - dirt jumps
- Rockville - technical trails and features
- 9am-2pm each day
- June 5-9: Beginner & Intermediate
- June 19-23: Intermediate & Advanced
- July 17-21: Beginner & Intermediate
July 31 - August 4: Intermediate & Advanced
- Spring Clinics Begin April 15, 2023. Sign-ups will be available on April 1, 2023
- Riders provide their own bike, helmet and whatever protective gear they need
- Come into the shop before your clinic for a safety check and any repairs you need
- 10% off equipment and service at First Mile during the season
Questions? Call us