Summer Mountain Bike Camps
Looking for a fun, healthy, social activity for your kids this summer? Send them to one of our Mountain Bike Camps!
With only ten slots available per week, space will fill up quick.
Call us with any questions, or click the button below to reserve today!
- Learn proper riding technique and etiquette
- Meet other riders
- Learn local trails
- Have fun
- Five day mountain bike camps divided by skill level, minimum age 10
- 5-1 camper to instructor ratio
- Experienced and CPR certified instructors
- Beginner/Intermediate: 7.18-7.22/2022
- Intermediate/Advanced: 7.25-7.29/2022
- Sign-up deadline: 6.30.22
Our trail progression is designed to build skills and confidence throughout the week
- Monday: Joaquin Miller Park - skills/trails/dirt jumps
- Tuesday: Lime Ridge - trails, features
- Wednesday: Pleasanton Dirt Jumps
- Thursday: Rockville (adv), Crockett (int)
- “Big ride day” Pick up at 1pm
- Friday: Joaquin Miller Park - skills/trails/dirt jumps
- Campers provide their own bike, helmet and whatever protective gear they need
- First Mile will provide a free water bottle
- Parents to meet at designated trailheads each day for drop off and pick up.
- Drop off: 8:30-9:00am
- Pick Up: 2:30-3:00pm
- Campers to bring bag lunch daily
- First Mile provides cooler for lunches, plus snacks and drinks
- 10% off equipment and service at First Mile in preparation and after camp
Once we receive your sign-up we will call to make sure your child is enrolled
in the appropriate experience level and process your payment.