Fall Mountain Bike Clinics
Want to improve your mountain biking skills, meet cool people and learn new trails? Join us for our Fall Mountain Bike Clinics!
With only ten slots available per week, space will fill up quick.
Call us with any questions, or click the button below to reserve today!
- Meet other riders
- Learn local trails
- Have fun
- Learn proper riding technique and etiquette
- bike/body separation
- technical descending
- right of way
- and more!
- Four hour mountain bike clinics including a mix of coaching and trail riding.
- Each session will either be for beginners, intermediate or advanced. Click sign up link below.
- See below for skill level descriptions
- Ages ten and up
- 5-1 rider to instructor ratio
- Experienced and CPR certified instructors
- $125 per session
- $675 for the season (10% discount)
- August 13: Intermediate & JMP
- August 27: Beginner/Intermediate, ages eight and up. Adults welcome and encouraged! @ JMP
- September 10: All levels, ages eight and up. @ Pleasanton Dirt Jumps
- September 24: Advanced Intermediate @Rockville
- October: 8, 22: Intermediate @TBD
- Meet at designated trailheads each day for drop off and pick up.
- Drop off: 8:45-9:00am
- Pick Up: 11:45-12:00pm
Our trail locations provide plenty of challenge, fun and excitement. We will announce each ride location as the date approaches based on weather and conditions.
- Joaquin Miller Park - flow and technical trails, pump track
- Lime Ridge - flow and technical trails, features, dirt jumps
- Pleasanton Dirt Jumps - dirt jumps
- Rockville - technical trails and features
- Riders provide their own bike, helmet and whatever protective gear they need
- Come into the shop before your clinic for a safety check and any repairs you need
- 10% off equipment and service at First Mile during the season
Once we receive your sign-up we will call to make sure you are
in the appropriate experience level and process your payment.